Air carrier scorecard
How’d your airline fare in the Estonian market? These facts from a recent Äripäev article:
- Estonian Air – plagued with delays and bad two-euro tea in paper cups, Estonia’s national carrier has increased passenger numbers 13% versus the first six months of 2005. Estonian Air holds 44.6 percent market share.
- easyJet – lost two percent of its market share.
- Tallinn Airport – passenger numbers up 97,000 versus same period year ago.
- Aero Airlines – Finnair’s subsidiary (and Mondo’s favorite airline) increased its market share 1.6% to hold a 13.9% stake.
- CSZ holds a 5.3% market share (versus 5.2% YAG).
- “Other” aviation companies have increased their stake to 25.3% (versus 24.5% YAG).